VSOL 101 “Unravelled”
Dear Investor — We’re Here to Make Crypto Investing Easier,
Welcome to web3, where money is programmable, contracts are smart, and everyone wants to build the blockchain that rivals Visa in transactions per second.
TL;DR: Let’s break down VSOL
VSOL stands for VegaX Solana Investment Product™ Token.
It’s our premier Solana strategy, giving customers exposure to a few of the blue-chip projects inhabiting the Solana niche of the crypto sector. It follows the VegaX Solana Index (VSOLX), which tracks the top 5 Solana tokens by market cap.
So what is Solana? (Great question)
Essentially, Solana is like Ethereum, except it is faster, cheaper, and more centralized.
Solana is a smart contract blockchain (meaning coders can build dapps, mint NFTs, and all that stuff) constructed to facilitate a large number of transactions at low prices. Compared to other blockchains, Solana is…
- cheaper than Ethereum, BSC, Cardano, Cosmos, and Avalanche
- more secure than BSC, Cardano, Cosmos, and Fantom
- allows for more transactions/second than any other live blockchain
Talk VSOL to Me:
Ok, ok, let’s narrow that focus down to VSOL, the VegaX strategy that you came here to learn about.
Tokens for VSOL are selected by market capitalization. This means VSOL is made up of the 5 biggest Solana-based tokens. The list is updated weekly, allowing new tokens to break into the top 5 if they see a surge in popularity.
Let’s Talk About Some Popular DeFi Tokens:
VSOL changes with the market, but many of the ~types~ of tokens listed in VSOL will fall into three(ish) categories:
- protocol-specific → tokens that are necessary to use a particular network for either payment purposes or gas fees (ex: Solana, Audius, Arweave)
- governance → tokens that give holders the ability to vote on proposals for dapps (ex: Raydium, Serum, Bonfida, Oxygen)
- play-to-earn → web3 games that pay you tokens for playing the game; think Pokemon, but earning tokens w/ real value for every battle you win (ex: Aurory, Start Atlas)
How has VSOL done?
Since launching in mid-October, VSOL has dipped in price.
However, Solana has mooned this year. For example:
- SOL, the network’s native token, is up 13,000%+ YTD.
- Total value locked in the Solana ecosystem, a statistic that measures how much activity takes place on the network’s DeFi apps, is over $10B.
1. Ethereum hit $10B in TVL by July of 2020–5 years after its launch.
2. Solana crossed $10B in TVL — 18 months after its mainnet launch.
- Solana Labs, the company behind the blockchain, raised a whopping $314,159,265 in capital thanks to prominent VC-style investors like Andreesen Horowitz and Polychain Capital.
The VSOL End Game: Actually Investing
If you are looking for…
- the best Solana product on the market
- an easy way to get exposure to the Solana ecosystem
- a product that quickly adapts to market conditions
then VSOL is a perfect match for your portfolio, and you should buy the VSOL token on VegaX today (using this link).
For more information:
🚀Better Indices, Better Returns — VegaX
Questions? 👉🏼 email@example.com
🎯Follow, Message, Tweet, Clap, & Join Us Here:
As we continue to expand our digital footprint, here is where you can find us:
VegaX Holdings creates next-generation indices and financial products that are needed to support the growth of the cryptocurrency industry and improve returns for investors worldwide. Learn how to get better returns today: www.VegaXHoldings.com
Interested in joining our Facebook group? Click here!