VDEFI 101 “Unruled”
Dear Investor — We’re Here to Make Crypto Investing Easier,
Welcome to the decentralized establishment of fake internet money, where code is law and JPEGs reign supreme.
TL;DR: Let’s break down VDEFI
VDEFI stands for VegaX DeFi Core Investment Product.
It’s our premier DeFi strategy, giving customers exposure to a few of the blue-chip projects inhabiting the DeFi niche of the crypto sector. It follows the VegaX DeFi Core Index (VDCX), which tracks the top 5 DeFi tokens by market cap.
So what is DeFi? (Great question)
DeFi is short for decentralized finance and it’s super cool. DeFi is the stuff built on top of smart-contract blockchains like Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, and Solana
Think of it like this:
- Smart contract blockchains are like the internet, where you can send bits and bytes of data across the world at the speed of light
- DeFi is like Facebook/Netflix/Amazon. DeFi is the applications built ~on top of~ the internet, where users get to do really, really cool things
Decentralized Finance has created a whole new world where actual *businesses* can exist on the internet without people getting in the way. Dapps, like the ones listed above, are little more than complex lines of code, programmed to run certain financial functions. This code is public, transparent, and auditable. Instead of a bank, with its fees, murky inner workings, and general inefficiencies, DeFi gives consumers financial tools DIRECTLY online.
Talk VDEFI to Me:
Ok, ok, let’s narrow that focus down to VDEFI, the VegaX strategy that you came here to learn about.
Tokens for VDEFI are selected by market capitalization. This means VDEFI is made up of the 5 biggest DeFi tokens in the DeFi sector of the crypto industry. The list is updated weekly, allowing for new tokens to break into the top 5 if they see a surge in popularity.
Let’s Talk About Some Popular DeFi Tokens:
VDEFI changes with the market, but many of the ~types~ of tokens listed in VDEFI will fall into three categories:
- decentralized exchanges (DEX) → allowing users to SWAP cryptocurrencies without going through a bank (ex: Uniswap, PancakeSwap)
- borrowing/lending protocols → providing a platform for users to borrow and lend cryptocurrency at set interest rates (ex: Aave)
- stablecoin issuers → decentralized entities that distribute tokens pegged to the dollar (Terra, MakerDAO)
How has VDEFI done?
The chart looks fake. That is our professional opinion. But they are not. This is also our professional opinion.
Since last October, just over a year ago, VDEFI has 28x’d.
That means for every dollar someone invested last October, they would now have $28.
The VDEFI End Game: Actually Investing
If you are looking for…
- the best DeFi product on the market
- an easy way to get exposure to DeFi
- a product that quickly adapts to market conditions
then VDEFI is a perfect match for your portfolio, and you should buy the VDEFI token on VegaX today (using this link).
For more information:
🚀Better Indices, Better Returns — VegaX
Questions? 👉🏼 firstname.lastname@example.org
🎯Follow, Message, Tweet, Clap, & Join Us Here:
As we continue to expand our digital footprint, here is where you can find us:
VegaX Holdings creates next-generation indices and financial products that are needed to support the growth of the cryptocurrency industry and improve returns for investors worldwide. Learn how to get better returns today: www.VegaXHoldings.com
Interested in joining our Facebook group? Click here!